The full charm of Le Hameau de Passy
HomeThe full charm of Le Hameau de Passy
STYLISH PARIS AREA
With its rooms that have a very fashionable vintage feel, Le Hameau de Passy is a pleasant boutique hotel located in one of the most stylish areas of Paris. The conviviality of the private and public areas and the personalised welcome that we reserve for all our visitors make it a great hotel in which to stay. In addition to this, Le Hameau de Passy is in a prime location in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris, in the “little village” of Passy, but it is sheltered from the sounds of the city thanks to its privileged location in a green and leafy interior courtyard.
Le Hameau de Passy is a charming little hotel located in the heart of Paris, in what is considered to be one of the most stylish districts of the French capital. It is a place where everything has been designed to make your stay both pleasant and restful. You will particularly enjoy the gentle, pastoral feel of the small interior courtyard in which the hotel is located, as you stroll through the flower garden along the hotel walls.
The thirty-two rooms of Le Hameau de Passy have been individually decorated in soft warm shades that inspire relaxation and rest, with some touches of colour added by the furniture and decorative objects that are fun reminders of the 1970s. In the private ensuite bathrooms, the shower units or baths are complemented by the fluffy towels and the soap and shower gel dispensers whose products are Ecolabel certified.
The atmosphere at Le Hameau de Passy feeds on the beauty and the scents of the freshly-cut flowers that adorn the lobby and that can also be admired in the garden as you enjoy your continental breakfast on the terrace.
CITY BREAK IN PARIS
Are you looking for a charming hotel in Paris for a romantic visit to the French capital ? You can book at Le Hameau de Passy in confidence. Our establishment is the ideal departure point for all sorts of activities in the French capital : museums, theatres, shows, major monuments and shopping are all available close to our boutique hotel.
Our hotel in Paris is ideally located next to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro and also close to the headquarters of the OECD and a number of foreign embassies. We invite you to relax in a true haven of peace between two outings or two appointments.
HERE’S WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY…
- Le Hameau de Passy is superbly located in a pleasant shopping street in a smart area with lots of shops, but it isn’t easy to find a place to park ! The underground is just a 5 minute walk away, a real advantage. Our room was on the 3rd floor and there was a lift. We slept really well, in fact so well we missed breakfast (included).
- Here’s a small hotel that we can’t wait to go back to. The rooms are medium-sized but quite sufficient. A lot of attention has been given to the decor. The big advantage is that it is located in a planted courtyard so it is quiet. Breakfast is very good - fruit juice, jam, Danish pastries.
- A pleasant garret room for us and our 2 children aged 5 and 10. Reached by a corkscrew staircase and overlooking the courtyard . A quiet room, true to the description. Well-presented breakfast. Well located in a shopping street.
- Very well located close to the Eiffel Tower, quiet because it is in an interior courtyard, nice welcome, very clean and very well equipped. Very good, well-presented breakfast. A very good review for this hotel and for this second stay there.
- A very good address to have in Paris. Everything is ok, the room recently renovated, a quiet location in a passageway away from the traffic, a lovely bathroom. Only one defect : the smallness of the breakfast rooms in the basement.
- Hotel overlooking a courtyard directly on rue de Passy with all its shops. Comfortable rooms in line with a good 2** hotel, refurbished and relatively big for a 2** Parisian hotel.
- The hotel is ideally located, right in the middle of rue de Passy, at equal distance from the undergroundstations Passy (line 6, direct to Charles de Gaulle Etoile) and La Muette (line 9, direct to the Champs Elysées and the Grands Boulevards), under an entrance porch. It is tucked away in a passage with a courtyard and garden, without close proximity of neighbours.
- Very nice and available staff who tried to answer our every need. As I was pregnant, they offered me a ground floor room. The room wasn’t huge, but it was very clean and quiet.
- A very quiet place, both day and night, 5 minutes’ walk from Trocadéro, several nice restaurants very close to the hotel (homemade burgers, Asian, Indian, Japanese food…) ; ideal after a day out visiting with our children.
- A pretty, quiet hotel, a small haven of peace. The room was a bit small but the decor and the bathroom were nice.
- Small, friendly hotel that my partner booked for my birthday, not far from the Eiffel Tour! Not far from shops and the underground. Really quiet place. The room wasn’t big, but really clean and the bathroom too. Very welcoming and nice reception staff, they give you all the information about what to visit.
- Warm welcome, clean rooms, very comfortable bedding, clean and practical bathroom, copious breakfast, very good value for money because the hotel is very well located ! The hotel is very quiet. Our stay was as good as we hoped ! I recommend it to you !
- The ideal and quiet location of the site, the price, the cleanliness. Nice breakfast. Highly recommended for people who like peace and quiet and the typical feel of the place.
- The rooms open onto the garden : no city noises with the windows open. Very pleasant.
- The hotel is ideally located between the Passy and La Muette underground stations. It is located in an interior courtyard covered in greenery. The personnel are very professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and well laid out.
- Quiet, because it’s in a passage in the stylish Passy area, makes it easy to visit Paris, close to 2 underground stations. Good breakfast included in the price. Clean rooms, but most without lift access (Watch out if bags are heavy).