LE HAMEAU DE PASSY, A HOTEL WITH A GARDEN IN PARIS
HomeLE HAMEAU DE PASSY, A HOTEL WITH A GARDEN IN PARIS
HOTEL WITH GARDEN
If you are looking for a hotel with a garden in Paris, then we invite you come and stay at our small, but very charming hotel. You will be welcomed into a warm atmosphere filled with flowers, where you can breathe in the scents of the many flowers and plants that brighten our garden.
CALM AND PRETTY
Le Hameau de Passy is a calm and pretty hotel in the XVIth arrondissement in Paris. It is housed in a planted interior courtyard, sheltered from the hue and cry of the city, and has a pleasant little garden that brings the countryside into the city. After a peaceful and restful night’s sleep, we invite you to take breakfast on the terrace of our lovingly well-tended garden on fine days.
IN THE HEART OF THE CAPITAL
A place in which to relax and recharge your batteries in the heart of the capital of France, Le Hameau de Passy is a veritable oasis of peace that can be easily reached from Orly airport by taking line C of the RER suburban train system or from any train or underground station. Within minutes you can settle into your comfortable room and enjoy a green, pastoral setting before heading out to face the crowds and visit the many interesting sites that Paris has to offer.
Our hotel in Paris is ideally located next to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro and also close to the headquarters of the OECD and a number of foreign embassies. We invite you to relax in a true haven of peace between two outings or two appointments.
HERE’S WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY…
- Le Hameau de Passy is superbly located in a pleasant shopping street in a smart area with lots of shops, but it isn’t easy to find a place to park ! The underground is just a 5 minute walk away, a real advantage. Our room was on the 3rd floor and there was a lift. We slept really well, in fact so well we missed breakfast (included).
- Here’s a small hotel that we can’t wait to go back to. The rooms are medium-sized but quite sufficient. A lot of attention has been given to the decor. The big advantage is that it is located in a planted courtyard so it is quiet. Breakfast is very good - fruit juice, jam, Danish pastries.
- A pleasant garret room for us and our 2 children aged 5 and 10. Reached by a corkscrew staircase and overlooking the courtyard . A quiet room, true to the description. Well-presented breakfast. Well located in a shopping street.
- Very well located close to the Eiffel Tower, quiet because it is in an interior courtyard, nice welcome, very clean and very well equipped. Very good, well-presented breakfast. A very good review for this hotel and for this second stay there.
- A very good address to have in Paris. Everything is ok, the room recently renovated, a quiet location in a passageway away from the traffic, a lovely bathroom. Only one defect : the smallness of the breakfast rooms in the basement.
- Hotel overlooking a courtyard directly on rue de Passy with all its shops. Comfortable rooms in line with a good 2** hotel, refurbished and relatively big for a 2** Parisian hotel.
- The hotel is ideally located, right in the middle of rue de Passy, at equal distance from the undergroundstations Passy (line 6, direct to Charles de Gaulle Etoile) and La Muette (line 9, direct to the Champs Elysées and the Grands Boulevards), under an entrance porch. It is tucked away in a passage with a courtyard and garden, without close proximity of neighbours.
- Very nice and available staff who tried to answer our every need. As I was pregnant, they offered me a ground floor room. The room wasn’t huge, but it was very clean and quiet.
- A very quiet place, both day and night, 5 minutes’ walk from Trocadéro, several nice restaurants very close to the hotel (homemade burgers, Asian, Indian, Japanese food…) ; ideal after a day out visiting with our children.
- A pretty, quiet hotel, a small haven of peace. The room was a bit small but the decor and the bathroom were nice.
- Small, friendly hotel that my partner booked for my birthday, not far from the Eiffel Tour! Not far from shops and the underground. Really quiet place. The room wasn’t big, but really clean and the bathroom too. Very welcoming and nice reception staff, they give you all the information about what to visit.
- Warm welcome, clean rooms, very comfortable bedding, clean and practical bathroom, copious breakfast, very good value for money because the hotel is very well located ! The hotel is very quiet. Our stay was as good as we hoped ! I recommend it to you !
- The ideal and quiet location of the site, the price, the cleanliness. Nice breakfast. Highly recommended for people who like peace and quiet and the typical feel of the place.
- The rooms open onto the garden : no city noises with the windows open. Very pleasant.
- The hotel is ideally located between the Passy and La Muette underground stations. It is located in an interior courtyard covered in greenery. The personnel are very professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and well laid out.
- Quiet, because it’s in a passage in the stylish Passy area, makes it easy to visit Paris, close to 2 underground stations. Good breakfast included in the price. Clean rooms, but most without lift access (Watch out if bags are heavy).